Weber Homer Simpson model?

Yes. Those are quite rare theses days. I've seen them go for Big $$ in new condition. There is a smokey joe version on e-bay, new, and the the guy wants $800.00. Thats the extreme end but if you can get it for $30 I would Grab it quick.:icon_cool

It's a good two hour drive from my house or I'd have already been there...

it requires one whle can of fluid to start...comes with the local fire department number embossed on the lid.

That is like the holy grail of Weber kettles! Personally I find them repulsive and fugly, but since I asked the same question a few years back on another site and got hipped to their uniqueness, that thing would be in my backyard waiting for the weather to warm up and me to spiff it up!

Jump on it NOW!!

With the current state of my garage (not to mention the economy) unless I can come up with another reason to drive in that direction it will be hard to justify going out of my way to acquire a 4th Weber 22 kettle.

Not that it's completely out of the question yet, I'm looking for a good excuse to drive to west Volusia county...

With the current state of my garage (not to mention the economy) unless I can come up with another reason to drive in that direction it will be hard to justify going out of my way to acquire a 4th Weber 22 kettle.

Not that it's completely out of the question yet, I'm looking for a good excuse to drive to west Volusia county...

That deal is LONG gone.

If you do not score that kettle I will officially petition the BBQ Brethren governing board to have your name removed from everything that is holy in the BBQ world.

For $30.00 and a long drive it's a score. I could turn around and sell that for well over $200.00 here.

I've already emailed her and offered her more that the $30.00 and I'll pay for shipping.

If you do not score that kettle I will officially petition the BBQ Brethren governing board to have your name removed from everything that is holy in the BBQ world.

For $30.00 and a long drive it's a score. I could turn around and sell that for well over $200.00 here.

I've already emailed her and offered her more that the $30.00 and I'll pay for shipping.

That should be reason enough! :twisted:

Back