• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

First cooks on Humphreys BB'cube

Great lookin smoker and ribs.
You can't go wrong with bigger wheels, jack it up, it's a redneck thing :laugh:

Very nice! Have you experimented enough to know what kind of cook time you would get with the "lump & chunk" layout you showed in the pics?

Well this is what I found the day after I shut her down after a spares cook. So prob 7hrs at 250 is what you see plus an hr to heat. Still quite a bit left and if I put a fire brick to form a real horseshoe, I don't see why 12 hrs wouldn't be possible. I could stack more vertically

null_zpsafdcaf96.jpg

Well this is what I found the day after I shut her down after a spares cook. So prob 7hrs at 250 is what you see plus an hr to heat. Still quite a bit left and if I put a fire brick to form a real horseshoe, I don't see why 12 hrs wouldn't be possible. I could stack more vertically

null_zpsafdcaf96.jpg

is that tray frame warped?

front side is a little bent cause I had it on the ground and manuevering around my garage, I ended up kicking it and stubbing my toe pretty good. Anything else is camera distortion from my phone

I love the fit and finish on that pit....I know it's just looking at pictures....but I would say the best I have seen.

Back