Best Price On ET732?

darita

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I'm looking for the best price on the ET-732. Found a place that sells it for 59.95, but with shipping, brings it up to $72.

I'm looking for the best price on the ET-732. Found a place that sells it for 59.95, but with shipping, brings it up to $72.
I got mine from 5-0 bbq. he has a discount for brethren, no tax comes to $67 delivered.

Big Poppa Smokers (thats me) sells them for $59.95 delivered. That is the lowest Maverick will allow.

PHP:
Big Poppa Smokers (thats me) sells them for $59.95 delivered. That is the lowest Maverick will allow.

Is that your normal price or is there a place that we enter in a code? I plan on buying one in a few weeks and would love to support a fellow Bretheren!!

Big Poppa Smokers
53-973 Polk Street
Coachella, CA 92236
U.S.A.

Tel: (877) 828-0727
Fax: (800) 577-3225

http://bigpoppasmokers.com/

Great service from Big Poppa Smokers! I ordered an ET-732 late in the day last Wednesday and wasn't expecting it to ship until at least Thursday. To my surprise, I received an email later on Wednesday telling me it had been shipped :clap2:. Not only that, but with the free shipping I was finally able to get some Yardbird rub to try. Usually after adding in shipping charges, it never seamed practical to order a rub I've never had before. I received my order yesterday (Monday) and I was very please with everything. Thanks! I will keep you in mind the next time I need more supplies.

If/when I order one, it'll come from Big poppa. Great prices and free shipping (over $40 I think) earned my business on an order and I was very satisfied. Always glad to support a brethren too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one of those things and have nothing but trouble with it. I tried to use it again over the weekend and it was showing the internal temp of a 5.5 pound ribs roast at 123F after about 30 minutes of cooking. I swapped it out with the old version and put the 732 in my junk drawer.

I got mine from BBQ Equipment Store (5-0 bbq). I really love it. I had some wacky readings once when I first turned it on. I shut them off, brought them inside the house and re-sync'd them and they worked great. Who knows?:confused:

I have one of those things and have nothing but trouble with it. I tried to use it again over the weekend and it was showing the internal temp of a 5.5 pound ribs roast at 123F after about 30 minutes of cooking. I swapped it out with the old version and put the 732 in my junk drawer.

Did you call Maverick they are covered under warranty.

Back