Pork Photo Pickin' Help?

I was gonna say 3, but went back and looked at 1 wondering why some folks had chosen it & I'm thinking I agree with them - the plate/food seems to be framed by the table better in 1 and it does seem a little easier on the eyes - maybe because the shot isn't as tight? Every one of those shots is better than anything I'll ever be able to shoot!

Without reading anyone else's suggestions I would go with 3. You have a great shot of the primary food and then a nice albeit fuzzy photo of the beans and sour cream. I almost licked my screen when I saw all those pics but the 3rd one is the money for me.

I would also go with three, but to be honest, they ALL look great, so you can't go wrong whichever you pick.

Onto more important things: Please send me that plate of food for taste testing ASAP!

I went back and looked at 1 again but still feel the angle of the shot loses the drama somehow. As to the figure/ground issue on three mentioned, I didn't find a distraction as it disappeared while my brain focused on the food itself.

I liked #1 myself. #3 is my second choice. I think that #2 and #4 were a bit too blurry in the left part of the frame.

I am hanging on Number 1. More of the photo is clear, other wise #3.

I like 3 because the main subject is well represented ad the beans look great with the cream and onions. The contrasting color in the back looks great.

Gah, I am changing my mind, 1 looks good too because the main is focused better and you can still see the side.

Dammit?

John, which one do YOU like best? You have to have a favorite I'm thinking.

Back