Got my New Poultry Shears

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Thanks HoDeDo (Andy)

Picked them up for about $13.00 with $5.00 Shipping. Tried them on some Thighs today. I can snip skin using just the tip if needed. Come apart very easy for cleaning.

Picture321.jpg

Picture326.jpg

Looks good! got a link for em?
I robbed these from my old man back in Sept... I'm pretty sure he still has no idea that I have them... And that's why I took them, he'll never use them. $14 @ a business costco. They cut bone great, but won't cut skin worth a darn.

DSC07014Large.jpg

I just ordered a pair ...:biggrin:

I used them in Sayville they work awesome!!

Cool score.

I have a similar pair but stainless instead of "Titanium" they are very useful for a lot of things I used them for cutting up some round steak to make beef stew one day they work great.

Looks good! got a link for em?
I robbed these from my old man back in Sept... I'm pretty sure he still has no idea that I have them... And that's why I took them, he'll never use them. $14 @ a business costco. They cut bone great, but won't cut skin worth a darn.

He knows now...:twisted::lol::p

Thanks HoDeDo (Andy)

Picked them up for about $13.00 with $5.00 Shipping. Tried them on some Thighs today. I can snip skin using just the tip if needed. Come apart very easy for cleaning.

Picture321.jpg

Picture326.jpg
How do you like them? I hunt South Dakota every fall and our group shoots 150+ pheasants on this trip. I have yet to find a good pair of shears for this kind of work load and I have used every shear that Cabelas has to offer.

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered one as I have been looking for a pair that came apart easily for cleaning. I lost my wife's pair, so she will be happy to have a good set of shears again!

I think that there is only one left at $8.88, with a couple more at $12 & $13.

Thanks!

How dare you...

Edit: I thought that said you ordered the last pair! lol, Yeah, I'm so smart in the brains.

LMAO...I did but then when I went back to look at them again it didn't say only one left:eusa_clap, so please blame it on Amazon. They said order now only 1 left:eek:. I guess they meant in that box:mad:

So your brains (wow cool you have more than one?lol) are fine :biggrin:

Snoozed & lost. They were $6.99 last nght. $12 tonight. :mad:

You should be able to get these in a 2-3 pack at Sam's. I bought three, sold two, and wish I had them back now:(

dmp

How do you like them? I hunt South Dakota every fall and our group shoots 150+ pheasants on this trip. I have yet to find a good pair of shears for this kind of work load and I have used every shear that Cabelas has to offer.

Sorry I missed your question. I have only had them a couple days. Had a pair from a cheap block of knives with a pair of Snips. Compared to them, night and day. The cheap pair has held up pretty darn good for over a year now so these should be fine. For the price you can't go wrong.

Back