My SmokinAussie Inspired Satay Grill

bluetang

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
When Bill chose satay for the next throwdown, I wasn't too sure how I was going to cook them. That was after I had to look up what satay was. Once I saw Bill's satay grill, I knew where to go. I've been dragging a Farberware Open Hearth rotisserie/grill around with me for well over thirty years. Don't know why I've held on to it. IMHO, it's a waste of space. Glad I did, though. Slapped a piece of stainless expanded metal in it for a charcoal grate, and we were grilling satays! It even has an an ash tray. A new toy.
IMG_0908.JPG

IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0922.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG

No, but I'm going to come up with something now that the thing has been reborn and in my arsenal.

No, but I'm going to come up with something now that the thing has been reborn and in my arsenal.

Great looking satay, and I love your new toy. I have a suggestion for a lid taken directly from the CrockaQue:

IMG_1672.jpg

Cheap and easy to replace. Since your Farberware thingy is already rectangular I bet you could get a much better fit than I can on the CrockaQue. :thumb:

Great looking satay, and I love your new toy. I have a suggestion for a lid taken directly from the CrockaQue:

IMG_1672.jpg

Cheap and easy to replace. Since your Farberware thingy is already rectangular I bet you could get a much better fit than I can on the CrockaQue. :thumb:
That, sir, is a winner:thumb: Thanks

That's an awesome peice of gear Bluey! That's better than my Satay grill anyday!

I Love it!

Cheers!

Bill

Great looking satah Bluetang....really love that little cooker too. :-D

Back