• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

He made me a deal I couldn't refuse - and I refused it.

qnbiker

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I was at Sip and Swine this weekend and stopped by the Primo booth. The guy there had some loose screws on an Extra Large Primo and I tightened them for him with my multitool. I commented that I would love to have one but couldn't afford it and he offered me their demo that was new when the competition started for $1100. It had all the options and the total cost of everything new was over $2000. My buddy said I should do it but I remembered my pledge to my wife not to buy any more smokers and walked away. No regrets. I'm 66 and finally growing up! Wouldn't have happened 5 years ago.

Had to be tough, congrats on staying strong and true to your commitment.

You should have bought it and given it to the wife so she could have her own smoker. :rolleyes: This strategy works... I bought Mrs. ~t~ a 75th Anniversary worm drive Skilsaw one year for Christmas... she opened it, said thanks, and told me I could use it anytime I wanted.
That's funny. I bought my wife an ironing board for her birthday once and said said the same thing. :laugh:

HA! Good choice!

Sips and Swine was pretty fun too! Was my second comp!

HA! Good choice!

Sips and Swine was pretty fun too! Was my second comp!
I talked for a while with a guy from Marietta who was cooking in his second comp. Was that you? There were two of us and I had a Cabela's hat and sunglasses on.

Serious FAIL, if that kinda attitude had been around earlier the Louisiana purchase wouldn't of happened, imagine how farked up this country would be then :(

Larry

I am glad I am 52 and have a ways to go with growing up! Not sure I could have walked away.... AND I ALREADY HAVE ONE! ; o )

Signed,

Troubled in Central PA

You should have bought it and given it to the wife so she could have her own smoker. :rolleyes: This strategy works... I bought Mrs. ~t~ a 75th Anniversary worm drive Skilsaw one year for Christmas... she opened it, said thanks, and told me I could use it anytime I wanted.

LOL.... now thirdeye that's some of the **** I would do to my wife..!! Works every time tho :thumb:

I talked for a while with a guy from Marietta who was cooking in his second comp. Was that you? There were two of us and I had a Cabela's hat and sunglasses on.

It could of been one of our team. We are "The Heavy Smokers" and had the Designated Smoking Area signs hanging up in our tent.

Back