Stok grill grates for weber 22.5

Big dawg

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
My wife got me the stok cast iron grill grates with the griddle insert for Xmas I'm three cooks in and I'm really liking these so far I've grilled tilapia, New York strip steaks and grilled veggies on the griddle insert. Also the weber chimney fits perfectly in the middle so you don't have to remove the whole grate. Here's A few picsImageUploadedByTapatalk1358175076.041869.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358175129.276626.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very slick. I have a set from a couple years ago. Surprised she could still find them.

That is cool. Went to their site and it says Cabela's and Dick's carry these products. I know were I'm stopping this week.

I love cooking on CI. When we moved in, there were some really nice CI grates by a fire pit in the yard. I'm using one of them in my Weber kettles where it is a perfect fit.

DSC_3842-PP.JPG

You can't really see in the picture but that's a hinged grate and there is just enough space to open the sides up. the CI grate itself is 3/4" tall and the spacing on the bars is tight enough to prevent those escapees that like to slip between the grate bars and into the fire. :lol:

If I didn't have this, I would probably have a Stok or Craycort or one of the other popular CI grates.

That is cool. Went to their site and it says Cabela's and Dick's carry these products. I know were I'm stopping this week.

Home Depot carrys them online. I think my wife paid under $60 for the grates,griddle insert, and the tool to remove the inserts.

Interesting. I have seen some of the inserts at my Cabela's bargain cave and I don't think they have anything on the floor anymore.

Very cool, glad you like them! Do you have a cleaning / seasoning regimen worked out?

I love the lone survivor broccoli that fell through the grates.

My wife got me the stok cast iron grill grates with the griddle insert for Xmas I'm three cooks in and I'm really liking these so far I've grilled tilapia, New York strip steaks and grilled veggies on the griddle insert. Also the weber chimney fits perfectly in the middle so you don't have to remove the whole grate. Here's A few picsView attachment 74499View attachment 74500

I just took a picture of this at target because I really like the idea, so glad I just saw this post so I can put it on my birthday wish list. Those look great!

Very cool, glad you like them! Do you have a cleaning / seasoning regimen worked out?

What I like doing is to spray them with olive oil before and after each use seems to work fine. I think my next cook will be a fried egg burger.

I bought the whole BBQ last year on clearance from HD for $29.00. Kept the Grate and gave the BBQ to a neighbor. He loves it and I got CI for dirt cheap.

Back