• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Another Bigmista video! Woods and Rubs!

Thanks for the video, Neil. However, I wouldn't ever put hickory in the same class as mesquite. No way. Hickory can provide a nice gentle flavor to BBQ if you know how to use it.

We'll have to hook up so you can teach me Bo.

Michael, my phone and my tablet both record 720p. Unfortunately, the sound sucks on both. I think this one looks better with the different lighting though.

Mesquite can also be very good if used properly. It will never happen with the Minion method though, unless you are using mesquite charcoal instead of wood. For years I hated mesquite and always warned people off of it. Then I saw the light.

Man I feel like a rookie everytime I log on. Somebody always teaches me something new.

Mesquite can also be very good if used properly. It will never happen with the Minion method though, unless you are using mesquite charcoal instead of wood. For years I hated mesquite and always warned people off of it. Then I saw the light.

The biggest problem I have with mesquite is that it's mesquite.

What day do you work? I sell in LB on Sundays. And if you have a group at work, we can deliver. Call us at 562-423-4244 or email at info@bigmista.com

Mon-Fri only.but Deliver might work ill see but only 5 of us.but we had 30 @ Chrimas party.next Party would be great.i spent ALL day cooking for party at work i Brought my keg to work.

Back