Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' in the Ozarks - Springdale, AR - April 29th/30th

Sticks-n-chicks

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Just curious who all may be going to this, or who has been to this, we are planning on heading out early on the 29th.

Big Creek BBQ should be there around dinner time on Thursday evening! This "sleeping in the back of the van" team is looking forward to a bed and hot shower available whenever we want! Got the hotel room for Thursday and Friday nights! Oops! Reserved the room - guess I better actually enter the contest! LOL!

We will be rolling in sometime about noon on Friday, and looking forward to it.

Candy, I think you should bring me a batch of your bread pudding with Jack sauce!!!!! Just sayin'...

DanD BBQ will be there.

This contest I have the unique opportunity to share this with my parents. They are coming out for their first contest to be my "assistants". I look forward to introducing them to the wonderful world of Competition BBQ at Springdale.

Mom says she wants to help with Parsely Boxes....

:)

DanD BBQ will be there.

This contest I have the unique opportunity to share this with my parents. They are coming out for their first contest to be my "assistants". I look forward to introducing them to the wonderful world of Competition BBQ at Springdale.

Mom says she wants to help with Parsely Boxes....

:)

Very Cool

Back