Calling all Raleigh/Durham area peeps.

NCGrimbo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
Looks like Ron_L is coming out of the cold of Il. to the sunshine of NC next week. He and I are planning on dinner Sunday night. If you want to join us, please either reply here or PM me.

-NCGrimbo

Thats too bad, I was thinking I might drive up and meet some of you guys, but I'm going to be in Vegas until Monday. (Not that I'm complaining about that.)

I'll be there all week (ba-boom ching). :-D

At the moment I don't know if I will have any business obligation Monday - Thursday, but I may be open one of those evening. I am also open on Friday evening, but it wouldn't be a late night since I have an early flight on Saturday.

I can post Monday evening about the rest of the week, but Sunday is on for sure.

For those of you that want to join Ron and me, here's the plan:

Zayka Indian Cuisine
Suite 104
10410 Moncreiffe Rd
Raleigh, NC 27617

It's in the Brier Creek shopping center area in the section at Lumley and Brier Creek roads. Ask Tom-Tom or Google if you need directions. If you think you might want to join us, please PM me so I can get a head count.

-NCGrimbo

For those of you that want to join Ron and me, here's the plan:

Zayka Indian Cuisine
Suite 104
10410 Moncreiffe Rd
Raleigh, NC 27617

It's in the Brier Creek shopping center area in the section at Lumley and Brier Creek roads. Ask Tom-Tom or Google if you need directions. If you think you might want to join us, please PM me so I can get a head count.

-NCGrimbo

7:00pm Sunday night.

What are you doing tomorrow night? Grimbo and I may get together for a quick dinner tomorrow.

I'd love to, but I'm headed to a bachelor party...I'm the cook

Leave them several bottles of Jack and tell them you need to get more food and then join Ron and me. By the time you get back, they will be drunk and not remember that you didn't cook for them. LOL!!

-NCGrimbo

Back