Contest Results Liberty Tree Dalton GA 10/21/12 Grand & Reserve

wjwheeler

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Grand Champion - Que'n Stew'n & Brew'n - Congratulations to Scott, Mitchell, Lynn & Christopher (QSB Granded Dalton in 2010)
Reserve - Old Plantation BBQ - Michael and Tammy Moore Granded last week - reserved this week.
Great job!

Out of curiosity, how does a team place in top five at two different contests on the same weekend? Can a team do multiple contests same weekend? Or are there two teams with same name?

If its the same team, then its legal if one contest is Fri-sat with turnins saturday, and the other is Sat-Sun with turnins Sunday.

dont think same team is allowed to split up and do 2 contests the same day.. I could be wrong, but i think that was in the rules at some time..(unless it was just the sams club year one rule)

They did two contests so it was all legit. A fri/sat in KY and then this one Sat/Sun in GA.

Leave after brisket turn in.drive five hours then do it all again .first place chicken twice this weekend and my first kcbs grand champion.1200 miles and a fark load of meat. Wow what a ride. Cooking on a lang and having a blast.

Awesome job Brad! Congrats on the GC and the first place calls. makes all the driving worth it I'm sure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

good job brad was a please being your neighbor in ky cook ! its awesome to see someone do count them 2 contest folks and prep cook,clean up ,talk to everyone who had a ? about a lang do turn in all by there self ,win gc then drive 5 hours win chicken and ribs at another one by his self says alot way to go and congrats to my new friend ! cant wait till we can be neighbors again !

Back