Salt and Pepper Brisket

Sorry for the delay in pic's, had a busy night last night........

Briskets done and turned out great! I like the simplicity of the salt and pepper. It was a nice change! It's definitely worth trying!

12-30-07005.jpg
12-30-07007.jpg
12-30-07010.jpg
12-30-07018.jpg
12-30-07024.jpg
12-30-07034.jpg
12-30-07041.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!! that looks great nice and moist from the looks of it

Holy cow, Larry (pun intended). That looks great!

Now I have to cook brisket... Maybe next weekend.

Your killin me with these pics my lang is under snow and burried in the back and my new Backwoods won't be here until next week. I going through withdrawls.

If your not smokinit your not cookin

Lang 84 deluxe Longneck Chargrill
BWS Fatboy
BWS Competitor
BWS Chubby
New BWS Dealer
KCBS Certified Judge

Wow!! Very nice!
a little off topic, but I get confused cutting against the grain...I know you're suppose to, but sometimes its tough to know...

Wow!! Very nice!
a little off topic, but I get confused cutting against the grain...I know you're suppose to, but sometimes its tough to know...

The grain is easier to see when the meat is raw. Before you rub the meat find the grain and cut a corner off of the flat across the grain. Then, when it is cooked you can start your slicing along the corner that you cut off.

The grain is easier to see when the meat is raw. Before you rub the meat find the grain and cut a corner off of the flat across the grain. Then, when it is cooked you can start your slicing along the corner that you cut off.

Ya but then all the juice leak's out..............

Larry, that brisket looks fantastic!!!! Montreal Steak Seasoning is about all I use now on brisket. Tried it earlier this year, also injected with some broth and other stuff, and it was great!

Dude.

Yer killin' me here this morning. That's one of the prettiest briskets I've ever seen. And I'm hungry.

Breakfast of champions mod.

Okay, that does it. I'm going to add a brisket to tomorrows menu. I was planning on just smoking a turkey but as long as I got a fire going....

Definitely the best looking brisket I've ever seen. Whoa.

What do you think of a very light glaze of mustard before adding the s&p?
(And a side of an open can o' worms?)

Back