TYeam Names

I've been competing for 6 seasons and registered my name with kcbs when i started. My scores on bbqbug used to get confused with yours. As far as kcbs goes things have been fine. I wouldn't think a name change would be necessary since they are different

I've been competing for 6 seasons and registered my name with kcbs when i started. My scores on bbqbug used to get confused with yours. As far as kcbs goes things have been fine. I wouldn't think a name change would be necessary since they are different
did you contact KCBS about this and ask for a name change ?
dosn't make any sence to bring it up after 6 years

Wasn't clear I guess I'm back porch q he is back porch BBQ

Didn't want a name change was just commenting to the guy with the issue

I dont really have an issue Glad you joined us here. KCBS contacted me I see there is a similarity but they are still differant Thank you for sharing your oppinion

now that thats settled.. :)

different discussion......

Lets start an org called KCBS of America and see how long it takes KCBS to send out the Cease and Desist letter. After all, its only a location.

??????

Doesn't depend on what the BS stands for?

Back