View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:48 PM   #130
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixadm View Post
If they can do ANY color, then I have a few based on cars that I've owned. However if they are non-metallic colors then I'm going to need to do some thinking. I think the orange looks really sharp, but this bad boy would be hanging out on my patio and that color is a bit too bright in that setting for me.

I'm not sure about the stack either. It's not something I would remove very often, but as it sits this thing won't fit in my trailer. Either they can modify it or I will since I do welding and fabricating as a hobby. Worst case I can use my CNC plasma table to cut two flanges and then I can bolt it together as needed without sleeving it. I need to take around 12" off the stack for transporting it which will be maybe once a year.
I don't want to post his picture without permission, but Rub Bagby's YS640 and Kingman CompCart are a very dark metallic blue. The paint they use on the Comp Carts is automotive paint, so anything is possible. My second favorite besides the orange is a YS640 with a Camaro Green cart. It's bad @**.

I'm sure Yoder could come up with a solution for the stack for you. Those guys are pretty creative and can do a lot.