• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Heres how its done!!! The Rack Attack

Phil man... your crazy man... your insane man...thats like... oh man... your crazy!

thats two in three days! i can't take much more of this!

phil

Ok...I know what I want at the Bash!!!! Wonder what MrsMista will think about that...

Bigmista said:
Ok...I know what I want at the Bash!!!! Wonder what MrsMista will think about that...

Who's birthday tomorrow? Just think of how far one of those bad boys will get you!

That big freakin poke rib po-boy has got Queball all discombobulated. I gotta have one. That is one beauteeeeeeful sammich from a guy who has access to some pretty good sammiches. I printed the photo which now hangs on the wall of my office. Its killing me.

McRib

WOW, Poob, what a meal.:mrgreen: Now I see why no one cared about watchin the fights. Gotta make one of these. What was it they said??? - - - build a better sandwich and the World will beat a path to your door. You're there...BREW!!!

Jorge said:
I'm still moderately disturbed by 'rouge porter'. Freudian slip? Not that there is anything wrong with that.....

MOULIN rouge porter....<phil and buddies, dancing and cavorting in some musical-ish show).....kinda makes you wonder about the Real Meaning of "air show", don't it?

The grub looks really good though.

talk about a picture saying a thousand words. WOW it still looks good.:-D:cool:

Thanks for the thread resurrection, deeque.
Looks awesome, Phil. Like I need another reason to cook another batch of babybacks!

And some people think the McRib is the best thing around, little do they know, they can have the damn McRib Bring on the the Rack Sandwich!!

Back