roadmap question

LT72884

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I have thumbed threw it a few times but i was curious if there is a search feature on the forums that just searches the road map or at least put hits from the road map first.

Oh and how does one get a recipe placed in the brethren cook book? is it only advanced members?

thanks

Yes... to the first question.

Go to any thread in the forum.. and look at the upper right hand corner of the first post... and there are the search tools... within the same thread.

Yes... to the first question.

Go to any thread in the forum.. and look at the upper right hand corner of the first post... and there are the search tools... within the same thread.

Those search tools are enabled by subscription...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/payments.php

To search the roadmap, open the roadmap thread and then select "Search This Thread" from the upper right hand side of the page (but you have to have a subscription to do this).

ok thanx guys. That answered my questions. i kinda wnat to explore the forums a we bit more. Im curious to know the full potential that i currently have?

i have a recipe i want to add, however, im not sure where it came from. i know it didnt come from here. I know i found it from somewhere though. I dont want to take any ones credit so what shall one do in this case?

Copy a few lines from the recipe and Google it. If it is taken from somewhere else it should come up in the results. It only costs $25 for a one year subscription to the Brethren, LT. Way worth the money and you will be able to do and see a lot more here. :thumb:

yeah i googled it and read a few pages and nothing came up so i should be fine. if not, i will be glad to fix it.

Back