Thermapen age

Controversy

124474_full.jpg

Don't know if it's the fastest but I know Purple is the sexiest! Can I get a witness? OHHH FUNKY BRETHREN!!!

If I have food on the smoker I have my Thermapen in my pocket. I cook to probe tender but I still take temps to monitor stalls, etc..

Iv had my pen for 2 yrs and never had a problem with it, I was using it at my moms one time she loved it so much she got a pink one for xmas last year. Then I got my red one back!

the wifey just recently pulled the trigger on my blue thermapen and it arrives tomorrow. i cant wait. i'm gonna be finding temps to read all over the house until i get my next day off to do some Q :grin:

Have had my blue thermopen for 3 years. It lives in the kitchen and gets used daily. Haven't had to change the battery yet. Bought some for friends and family last year, if my dad hasn't broken his yet, then these things are indestructible.

Lost my grey one last year.
Red one got left out in a rain storm. Dried it out but I need to send it back to Utah and have it checked out.
Ordered a new orange one today. I am baking several cases of chicken this weekend for our local village chicken dinners. I gotta be on top of my game as to not get anybody sick. We serve around 400 dinners in 4 hours.
I would never settle for anything but a thermopen. Our head Health Dept. is delighted that we use them. He swears by them.

This is a picture of my Thermapen from 3 years ago. I have not changed the batteries yet.

Attachments

• thermapen.jpg
    thermapen.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 26
^^^ That's interesting. I was just wondering the other day how long my batteries should last.

She's still clipping along with no issues ever.The hardest part was finding the 12v replacement battery. :thumb:

My others still run like clockwork so I won't be changing to any other brand no matter what they offer. I like not having to wonder if my thermometer is going to have an issue when indeed it. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back