***Vote - SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Bustin' Out of the Shell" Throwdown!!! - VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Bustin' Out of the Shell!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren ”Bustin' Out of The Shell!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday September 30.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

CharredApron
8b69f6d3-e361-4221-9b49-f300a29d1968_zpsa1f668d2.jpg

boogiesnap
clams185_zps29e91584.jpg

Smoke Dawg
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I love little-necks, and that preparation looks gooooood. I could probably eat a couple dozen all by myself.

CD

Although I know how much work went ionto my entry, I don't think I should vote for my own entry.

I looked at the other two wonderfull cook threads several times and I am amazed at Hometruckin's resourcefullness and would love to try those snails (never had them before).

Boogiesanp did a great job with those young clams and I love the grilled pepper sauce. I know I would eat every one of those so I am going with Boogiesanp.

Great job to both of you.
SD

They all look Great but Smoke Dawg won me over I could eassily down all selections and then look for more

Although I know how much work went ionto my entry, I don't think I should vote for my own entry.

I know the feeling, but it is an unspoken tradition in the TDs not to vote for one's own entry. :thumb:

CD

That was a tough one! I had to go with Smoke Dawg, those bacon wrapped oysters look great! And the chowder too! Everything on all of the entries looked great, and I would love to tear into those escargot!

Back