Roll Call. Inside 30 days. NYC BBQ Cook-Off, Staten Island, NY

so much fun at this contest..

Abusing Stobborn Bull for backing his trailer over Laura from Blazing butts, then pushing her into the rotors of the helicopter, and he attempted to laze his other targets for complete annihilation from his teammates in an A10. Way to take out the competition Tim. :pound:

Tailagate joe makes some awesome burgers, and staten island pizza cant compare to Long Island Pizza. BBQ Brethren contiues there 10 year old feud with doug from Ribs-Within in our brisket battle..

and we have our season opener with a 4th in chicken, 5th in pork and 3rd place overall.. :thumb:

Congrats to Stubborn bull for GC and Ribs-withinfor GC(which was only 6/10 of a point away from us in 3rd. :eusa_clap:doh:)

so much fun at this contest..

Abusing Stobborn Bull for backing his trailer over Laura from Blazing butts, then pushing her into the rotors of the helicopter, and he attempted to laze his other targets for complete annihilation from his teammates in an A10. Way to take out the competition Tim. :pound:

Tailagate joe makes some awesome burgers, and staten island pizza cant compare to Long Island Pizza. BBQ Brethren contiues there 10 year old feud with doug from Ribs-Within in our brisket battle..

and we have our season opener with a 4th in chicken, 5th in pork and 3rd place overall.. :thumb:

Congrats to Stubborn bull for GC and Ribs-withinfor GC(which was only 6/10 of a point away from us in 3rd. :eusa_clap:doh:)

Sorry Phil, but do not use Stubborn Bull's poor choice in pizza delivery in comparing pizza from SI to pizza in LI, lol.

Great time guys, was great to meet some new people!

Sorry Phil, but do not use Stubborn Bull's poor choice in pizza delivery in comparing pizza from SI to pizza in LI, lol.

Great time guys, was great to meet some new people!

Joe, Yelp reviewers said Nonna's was the best pizza on Staten Island,,as you know if it's on the internet, it has to be true! :becky:

Congrats on the win Tim!

Thanks for the congrats but also thanks to you , Left Coast Q, Dan Hixon and Chris Hall and 3Eyz for a great class in Banning CA earlier this year. I practiced some of the techniques and flavor profiles that I learned, then did a mash up of the both team's program and apparently the judges liked it. I highly recommend your class!:thumb:

Back