• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Confirmed Payment $12.95 Flat Rate Box of Texas PEECAN! **Monty for 50 **

BobBrisket

Reaction score
Auction item Description: One $12.95 Flat Rate Box of Peecan....from Texas! I'll even throw in a small jar of dry/powdered Tepin chili from my garden. This chit is HOT!! Great for salsas, soups, stews, or even in rubs.

Starting Bid(If any):$5.00

Duration/Closing date(or no activity for 3 days): Sunday, June 1, 2008

Shipping or Pickup only: I will pay for shipping within US. I'll work something out with International Members to cover half of shipping cost.

Bid Increments: as much or as little as you can

Note: The $8.95 boxes that I ship out usually weigh between 8 - 9 lbs. This is a bigger box and will be in the 10 - 12 lb range or more.

Bid high and bid often!!

Last edited:
I can attest to this being some fine Peecan.....
Have personally received one of Bob's Peecan boxes, Good stuff!! :cool:

Note: I changed the closing date to Sunday, as per Poobah's announcement that all would be closed by Sunday.

I'll see what else I have at home to sweeten the deal.

I think you farkers need some pron and more incentive........

2535002663_6b9b436ccd_o.jpg

I'll throw in a bottle of local brisket marinade. Can be used for other beef cuts or even pork too.
2535002653_96c50f5c57_o.jpg

Here's a gag gift I'll throw in.
2535002651_283a88127a_o.jpg

You'll get more chunks than that. I'll send that green container chock full of tepin powder.

Come on Farkers..........dig deep.

I'll let the winner decide if they want to omit anything so that I can cram more pecan into the box!

Get in there guys Bobs Pecan is lovley stuff!!

Ringing endorsements from Bubba and KY..............What more do you guys want??

Come on guys there is still time to get this one.

Monty won my wood!!:-D Congrats Brother. It's for a great cause. PM sent to you with some additional details.

CONGRATS!!!

Back