Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin On Big Creek Mar 30-31st Pleasant Hill, MO

Todd had me make them for Michael and Christian as Christmas gifts a few years ago. Pretty sure Jeff painted them.

Christian won a GC in Platte City last year cooking sausage off one of those drums.

We are up to 74 teams that have registered of them 65 have paid. If you are one of the 9 that have not paid please email me at stan.hays@gmail.com and let me know when you will be paying. Thanks

Update... Kids Q meat will now be chicken wings, provided by Scott Stanley of Wild Blue BBQ. Thanks Scott! Each kid will get a little over a pound of party size cut/sectioned wings with your entry.

Who will be coming in to set up Thursday? We will let set up between 3 -7 pm.

Also who wants to go to the mexican joint for dinner? We need a head count for dinner!

We'll be rolling in around 4:00 or so Thursday to drop the trailer. Jan and I also plan on joining you all for dinner again this year, so put Funny Farm BBQ down for 2.

I'm probably dropping camper on Weds and BBQ trailer on Thursday like I did last year.

We will be there thursday around 6:30 and will be attending the annual mexican feast!

Also who wants to go to the mexican joint for dinner? We need a head count for dinner![/QUOTE]

when did your town get a taco bell?

Back