Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did notice somewhere in the middle of this thread.. that Big Mista's changed to a go fund me page, vs a kickstarter.. but either I missed a page or something as to why?

The 'Kickstarter' rules have a time limit for the $ amount you want to raise, if you do not meet your $ goal within your specified time frame, all funding is lost. Yes, it's all or nothing. Bigmista switched to 'Gofundme' because there is no time limit which is good in two ways. First, you have more time to reach your goal. Second, as soon as someone pledges a dollar amount, it is transferred and ready to work. It makes the financial aspect easier for donors, the money they pledge is taken when they pledge it, there is no wondering if and when the money will be taken. With kickstarter, no money is taken until the campaign is successful. That may not work out with the donors' pay period, etc.. Bigmista did not reach his fundraising goal during his time on kickstarter so he would have walked away with nothing for all the work and donor show of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back