• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

**Heavy Metal Sausage**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Smokin' Ty and myself ground up 18 lbs of Berkshire Pork butt and 20 lbs of Farmland Natural Pork butt last Friday, seasoned it all and had a little stuffing party after work tonight!
Nothing fancy, 20 lbs of Mild Sweet Italian, 12 lbs of Andouille and 6 lbs of Hot Italian.
Used my Enterprise #25 4 Qt. Cast Iron stuffer.

IMG_5998.jpg

IMG_6010.jpg

Ty's having a blast yarding on the casings!
IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

I got a firm grip on things!
IMG_6003.jpg

Putting some muscle into it!
IMG_6008.jpg

IMG_6004.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

IMG_6019.jpg

IMG_6020.jpg

Enjoy!

Be glad to send you my shipping address if you need to unload some of that!

Nice Brian, you have always been an inspiration for going the extra mile to produce good food. BTW I too like the old style equipment, things that worked and were made to last!

Are these cured? Any of 'em gonna get smoked or are you going to keep them as fresh sausage? Will we see cooking pron? :hungry:
Enquiring minds want to know!

Looks awesome!!!! I am right down the road from you.

Right you are- you need to come out and join us!

Are these cured? Any of 'em gonna get smoked or are you going to keep them as fresh sausage? Will we see cooking pron? :hungry:
Enquiring minds want to know!

No cure, but I will smoke some in the Cookshack Smokette tomorrow!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Looks great Brian. Did you recondition your Enterprise? If so how much rust was on it to begin with. I have an 8 qt. that needs cleaned. I would like to get it looking like yours if that is possible.

Looks like a lot of fun, Brian. Love the old stuffer. Pretty Cool!

Every time I see a casing stuffer I just have to laugh, it just looks so wrong. I'll pull my mind out of the gutter now

:clap: Looks fantastic!! Jealous of your work / prep station as well! Thanks for sharing.

Back