Personal Agenda's on the BOD

Smoke'n Ice

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
According to the current agenda, personal, petty, preceived wrongs are going to be righted. Is this really the way you, as members of KCBS and the BOD want to be preceived. I would offer the following excerpt for your explaination and/or justification:

Randy Bigler: The Adhoc Committee makes the following recommendation: To cancel immediately all assignments of a Contest Rep/CBJ Instructor. On behalf of the adhoc committee I make this motion.

I just hope whatever this Rep/CBJ Instructor did is more serious than the turn in disaster in Lakeland. Wonder how the 2 would compare in a ourt of law if it came to that. The videos and timing of when they were shot would make for interesting viewing.

Thank You KCBS BoD for considering others in your decision last night
Thank You :)
On the motion below
The Adhoc Committee makes the following recommendation:
To cancel immediately all assignments of a Contest Rep/CBJ Instructor. On behalf of the adhoc committee I make this motion.

Thank You KCBS BoD for considering others in your decision last night
Thank You :)
On the motion below
The Adhoc Committee makes the following recommendation:
To cancel immediately all assignments of a Contest Rep/CBJ Instructor. On behalf of the adhoc committee I make this motion.

If that means what I think it does, it's good news. It would be the best possible decision for all parties involved, including the membership.

Looking forward to the quick notes being published.

yea it means what you think it means
In my haste to share my joy, I have stepped well over the line of disclosure
Please forgive my excitement and just know we are smiling at Stagecoach Music Fest

Last edited:
Armchair BoD members?
Naw I was thinking more a Monday Morning Style of second guessers
:)

I think they should cut their pay in half.....oh wait they do it for free.....
no good deed goes unpunished....Its not perfect....but my experience is that KCBS provides a good service for us.

wow this stuff just is too funny...never seen so many armchair board members in my life!

I think they should cut their pay in half.....oh wait they do it for free.....
no good deed goes unpunished....Its not perfect....but my experience is that KCBS provides a good service for us.
you are intitled to your opinion just like everyone else.

In the past I've shared some opinions about the BoD that weren't all that complimentary. This isn't one of them.

I think they made the right decision, and all parties including the membership benefit. The potential alternative just had too many negatives attached. Putting aside emotion, and personal feelings to come to an agreement that benefits KCBS is a huge step in the right direction.

As a member, I appreciate that!

Back