Visit to Pitmaker to get my new rig

Rusted Truck Ranch

Reaction score
I put together a quick video of my recent trip to visit the fellas at Pitmaker. After the purchase of my BBQ Safe, I decided to sell my traditional trailer rig and get something with more capacity and consistency. George, Victor, and Julio made me an awesome rig. As I've said before, the craftsmanship is unbelievable.

Rusted Truck Ranch visits Pitmaker - YouTube

kyle

Awesome rig! I haven't been there since they got the new office. Looks nice!

Mind blowing, awesome stuff...sometimes I gotta say that living in the NorthEast stinks...NOBODY building anything close to that up my way that I'm aware of. Not that I could afford it anyway :p

That is one bad a** farkin' rig you got there!

Absolutely beautiful!:thumb:

Real nice, but am I the only one to think someone snuck in a professionally produced commercial without paying the freight?

Stunning rig right there!!!!!!!

which video editing software did you use? I'm trying to put some snipits together for the New England area local access. As far as the rig, speechless. Although one question, why only one axle it would be a concern for me investing that kinda money for a tire to potentially wiping it out.

Great video! Pitmaker makes a quality product. I've seen Garry's up close (SmokeRing.com), and I love it! The level of detail is amazing.

Enjoy that rig!

Super nice rig, love that color too. Get that thing to work now! :-D

:shocked:

Beautiful stuff! Nice work on the vid too!

Back