thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
DSC06917-2.jpg

DSC06913JPGa.jpg

The larger diameter probe is the same one that's on a Thermapen. I also got the small diameter, super fast - 2 second one, which should be cool for all seafood, sausage, burgers etc.​

Being a lefty, when it comes time for a replacement Thermopen, this is the one I'm going for. In fact, when I called Thermoworks about "issues" with mine, they were pushing the Mini.

For less than the price of a thermopen, you can get this unit with the 2 second response thermocouple. Why the heck would anyone order a thermopen?

Cool looking mini there. What kind of money was it if you don't mind saying?

The brain is $43, the probes were $30 each.

Being a lefty, when it comes time for a replacement Thermopen, this is the one I'm going for. In fact, when I called Thermoworks about "issues" with mine, they were pushing the Mini.

Yeah, same here. They did mention a water resistant Thermopen was in the design stages, but way down the road.

Be much easier to get that through airport security when you are on a business trip. :biggrin:

You take a thermometer on business trips?? I can hear it now "...and I'll have a 118 degree fillet and bring me a 41 degree Budwiser." :biggrin:

I really like the looks of that with a 2 second response.

For less than the price of a thermopen, you can get this unit with the 2 second response thermocouple. Why the heck would anyone order a thermopen?

Because thermopens come in highly reliable and accurat RED.

Man buster dog has already started it. I hope they only come in white.

$43 for the unit, another $30.00 for the probe and it doesn't come in Camo. :twisted:

Does the thermopen have the spring action? If so, then it would certainly be cool!:cool: Especially in the right color.:wink:

Oh, and Bubba, you can make anything Camo with this...
Camo%20Tape%20Little%20Brown%20ws.jpg

I'll second that Meat!!!
I'd almost go as far as to say that it was brilliant....
but it was Norco. :mrgreen:

Weiser
PS: That is one of the best avatars that I have ever seen!
I still laugh, everytime...

Good one Norco!!!!

Back