Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Silver Lake Sand Dunes Apple & BBQ Cookoff Festival Silver Lake, MI. September 11 & 12 2009

tonto1117

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
Looks like we may have some nice weather this weekend for a change.8) Always look forward to the first Honey Crisp apples of the season.

Talked with Jeff and he's at 31 teams and has room for more.
Who's in??

Isn't the new one called Sweetango? Supposed to blow honeycrisp away.

Friday's looking good and Saturday is 30% chance of t storms. Still better than it was earlier. I'll be there. Looking for a runner for boxes as right now it's just 2 of us and that includes vending.

We'll be there Thursday night. Also ifyou know anybody that wants to earn a few bucks cash on Saturday helping vend let me know. I'm looking for another helper.

Isn't the new one called Sweetango? Supposed to blow honeycrisp away.

Haven't heard of the Sweetango variety. I hope they have some to try!

Just an FYI....Jeff we be providing a cooks breakfast Saturday morning of bicuts and gravy between 7:30-8:30am. Also wanted me to pass along that the side catergories Apple Dessert and Apple/Pork catergories are open turn in (no clamshells).

See you all this weekend!

Unfortunately I will be upholding justice this weekend and won't be able to attend. Hope the weather holds out and you all have a blast. Best of luck to all the participants.

Scott

Good luck to all this weekend. Hope to see you at Sparta.

Good luck to all this weekend. Sorry we can't make it down. Jeff is a great organizer and it should be a wonderful event as usual. Apple Pie and BBQ....... mmmmmm good.

Extreme Roasters = GC
Motley Que Crew = RGC
Smoking Scotsmen = 3rd Place

Congrats to Troy on another GC!!

Congrats to all of the teams that heard their name called today!!

Congrats to all the teams that got the call.. and to those new and old friends of UPHW that lead the way.... I am certain Jeff put on a great event as usual.

Back