• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE***Week 2 Throwdown***VOTE***

Week 2 throwdown

• SpammyQ

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • BBQ Bubba

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Puff

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • JD Mcgee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • snokid

• smokin gator

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • n8man

• garyk1398

• Mr Bo

• Dr ky

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • Gotwood

• Dolahite

• River City Smokehouse

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • rprata

• OC pig assasins

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Al

• Camille Eonich

• Big Gar

• Ricks Tropical Delight

• McClung

• rixcue

• cmcadams

• Pork Smoker

• Rookie48

• Mriguy

• third eye

• Butts a fire

• Milehigh

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • smoker71

• Bacon

• honorable mention for "cute" category.

• Total voters
There's no shortage of good looking pictures up there. It was tough between 5 entries. In the end, I kept going back to RCS.

Is it time for me to start pleading for votes yet?
lol

Just wanted to say thanks for the votes....not sure how bbq ribs (no offense to anyone who made them, some looked great) could compete with some of the other more elaborate dished here. I was shocked I got any votes, I thought most of the other ribs in the comp looked better than mine. made me feel nice though

Well, I did the vote first before reading the posts. With all the great pics that were put up, I had to go for the little cutie who actually got to taste those ribs :lol:. If not for her, I would have chosen RCS.

Just wanted to say thanks for the votes....not sure how bbq ribs (no offense to anyone who made them, some looked great) could compete with some of the other more elaborate dished here. I was shocked I got any votes, I thought most of the other ribs in the comp looked better than mine. made me feel nice though

Did not get mine sent in in time but woulda been ribs and no offense taken by you comment. Just real curious about "elaborate dishes"? I thought we were Q'n here. Nothin' fancy just gooooood basic food.

Did not get mine sent in in time but woulda been ribs and no offense taken by you comment. Just real curious about "elaborate dishes"? I thought we were Q'n here. Nothin' fancy just gooooood basic food.

Yep...that's exactly what we're doin'...and exactly what I've been seein' from every one that has entered! :p

Back