View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #56
landarc
somebody shut me the fark up.

More photos...

A small portion of the East Coast allocation of tri-tips, there were several of these pans.

Rubbed up, this is what Santa Maria Tri-tip looks like, Suzy Q's rub, one of the best and it's been around for a while.

This is what happens when you serve salad to soldiers...The guy in the red apron is the Unit XO. This guy has two great kids who look at him like he is their hero, a wife who is stunningly gorgeous and obviously well educated, he is ridiculously good looking and about 6'-4". I would hate him, but, he came up to me and treated me like I was a legend in his eyes. Nicest guy you could ever imagine.

Next to him is one of my best buddies, who drove out to help, and ended up serving cole slaw, I think he served 4 helpings total.

You volunteer, you get home baked Maple Bourbon Cinnamon Rolls. There were also breakfast burritos, coffee and PBR.

Somebody donated a Jump House to the party, and it was a hit. Note made...the jump house, and the Corn Hole game provided by the USO were big hits. Provide these if possible.

This was also a big hit, but, with the bigger kids, rides were given as well. Yes, fully operational, no, no matter how I asked, even threw out the "volunteers" angle, there were no rounds to be fired. Something about the town of Danville only being 2 K's away and bullets ripping through bodies...WTF, who cares?!?!

One of the soldiers, note that plate of food, what you can't see (because it would be creepy, rude and possible painful) is that red dress went to about halfway between her knees and not even there, and she was gorgeous. And has no fear of food, obviously.

Dessert Storm, this is about 1/2 of the dessert table. R2Egg2Q's wife Nancy killed with this. So much dessert, so many happy faces.

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
[COLOR=Pink]SSS[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
landarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->