Felt like some ribs on the WSM 22.5

lantern

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of prep shots fellers. She was making bread so I was under the gun to get'em trimmed, rubbed and ready. LOL!! It had been years since I used foil so I figured...why not try a version of the Trigg method? Well...in the end I just couldn't do that to my ribs. I like my flavor and trust me they are sweet enough. If I used honey and brown sugar on top of my usual rub I'd have Wildfred Brimley beating on my door after the first bite!:bow::bow::heh:

These were done between 260-265 for about 2.5 hours. Then foil for just under an hour at 300. Back out to firm up for 15 minutes at 275. I used my favorite combo of cherry and pecan wood chunks mixed into the royal oak lump.

Well....I ain't lost my touch. they were tender but not fall off the bone soup. And more importantly I got the big thumbs up from the previously mentioned bread maker.:becky:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 199
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 199
Thanks for the praise. I passed out a little bit ago and was just rustled awake. It wasn't Santa in my fridge when I went to see what was the matter. LOL!! I musta done good cause she said "What?....It's YOUR fault!" LOL!

Mmmm, ribs. Them bones look deeliscious. Haven't done ribs in awhile, might just have to make me some soon.

How could the bread maker not be pleased with bones like that?

Back