I Litterally Could Not Believe What My Eyes Were Seeing...

Not a Save a Lot shopper but Super Lo is another 'hood store that's awesome. They have lots of good stuff.

Oh yeah! Super Lo is the same company as Stepherson's which is about a half mile from my house so it's walking distance in good weather. Their CAB selection is stunning at Stepherson's and they're also selling pork belly now.

My Mom's family name is Petermann so I can definitely understand the attraction. Pretty sure the brand makes a difference as this chit was WAAAAY too sweet and not enough vinegar to balance it out. Now that I know the stuff even exists I may experiment if I see different ones.

Probably not, but I used to say I'd never get married either so...
Read's German Potato Salad isn't that bad.

I don't see what the problem is...for Mercuns...

:bolt:

OK OK...I am guilty of putting that stuff on my sweet spicy doritos when I'm feeling like going on the offensive against my body when it acts up.:mrgreen:

I used to think I could eat anything and not "put on a show" if I thought it was horrible(food products ya dirty minded so and soes). You know what I mean....running around trying to wash your mouth out and cursing wildly.

Well I was proven completely wrong when I tried what my girlfriend CLAIMS she was raised on when her family didn't have much money. Even spoke fondly of it. To this frikkin day I think she was trying to kill me the day she bought and tried to feed me THIS........

Attachments

• 51bkAiSCX-L._SX300_.jpg
    51bkAiSCX-L._SX300_.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 59
Well, since we're talking canned:

images

(Definitely NOT 'mercun).

Last edited:
There seems to be some dust collected on the top of that can makes one wonder how long it sat on the shelf. :mrgreen:

One of my favorite things to eat growing up was potted meat sandwiches.
pottedmeat.jpg

It was cheap was like 40 cents a can and made four sandwiches and tasted good.

Due to the "Truth in Advertising" law, notice it only says Potted meat. ???? What part of the chicken, and or cow does potted come from? Tried it once as a young lad, and I think I found out the area of origination from the "donors". Worse than liver, and it will never ever pass my lips again as long as I am upright and above room temperature! EGGGHH!

Blessings, :pray:

Omar

That loud report followed by the blinding pain in your nether regions and the soft wet "plop" will larn ya...don't tuck your .45 in your waist-band and tug.

:becky:
Why did you do that? Watch too many bad movies?

Due to the "Truth in Advertising" law, notice it only says Potted meat. ???? What part of the chicken, and or cow does potted come from? Tried it once as a young lad, and I think I found out the area of origination from the "donors". Worse than liver, and it will never ever pass my lips again as long as I am upright and above room temperature! EGGGHH!

Blessings, :pray:

Omar

I like potted meat mixed with mayo. It has a flavor slightly similar to pork brains.

BTW, if anybody wants to see something frightening...look at the cholesterol numbers on this can of pork brains. With numbers like that and the high number of 90+ year old people around me that eat them every day, it makes me wonder what on earth REALLY kills us off faster.

Attachments

• pork_brain_in_a_can.jpg
    pork_brain_in_a_can.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 21
One thing I learned from all my years in the Navy, Tabasco can make anything taste good enough to eat. Hope you got some handy.
Agree with you on that. After years of riding landing craft and eating c-rats, pepper sauce in the bottle is a staple.

I like potted meat mixed with mayo. It has a flavor slightly similar to pork brains.

BTW, if anybody wants to see something frightening...look at the cholesterol numbers on this can of pork brains. With numbers like that and the high number of 90+ year old people around me that eat them every day, it makes me wonder what on earth REALLY kills us off faster.

Bet they have good memories though. The myelin sheath is mostly made of cholesterol. The nervous system NEEDS cholesterol to function properly. The so called war on cholesterol has a lot of hooey in it.

Back