Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Huron, SD June 4 & 5

Gerrit_Boys

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It's time for the 4th Annual Original South Dakota BBQ Championships!! We're looking forward to another great contest at an awesome venue. Looking forward to seeing a few of you there!!!:clap2:

Buster Dog BBQ will be there. I understand it is a pretty nice camp ground.

Yeah, they have a really great setup being on the SD State Fairgrounds. Have you checked out the Wheeljam website? http://www.sdstatefair.com/wheeljam/ There are lots of things to see and do that weekend and its all at the fairgrounds. That is when you're not cooking of course.

Mustang Sally Tailgating will be there! It's a great contest. GB - you supplying better weather this year?

I can't wait for it. Should be a good event. Hope to see you all there.

MS, its an every other year thing for weather and this is a good year, GUARANTEED!!

My &^$% Canadian insurance company wants to charge me a $200 premium to take my commercial trailer down to SD for 3 days.
Does anyone in the area have a spare WSM I can borrow (22" or 18")??
:-D :-D

As close as I can get is a brinkman smoke n' grill, I've never used it other than grilling but I'll bring it if you want?

Wish I could be there... some of the nicest locals we've met in our travels.

You guys gotta come back, my dad stilll talks about them Kansas boys we were parked by. Something about whiskey and not doing that again!

Back