**** Location Updated!!!**** Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2018 Edition!!! - Saturday, Jan. 27th, 2018

Yep, called Andrew and told him what I wanted. He explained everything to me, now just have to work out the details, like finding more people to divide it up. They only sell in bulk, so I need to arrange having it picked up also. Their prices are great, and sound like they carry quality meat. Probably won’t happen this trip, but soon. Thanks for all the info guys, and see ya all on Saturday.

Yep, called Andrew and told him what I wanted. He explained everything to me, now just have to work out the details, like finding more people to divide it up. They only sell in bulk, so I need to arrange having it picked up also. Their prices are great, and sound like they carry quality meat. Probably won’t happen this trip, but soon. Thanks for all the info guys, and see ya all on Saturday.

How much do you have to buy?

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not the price, just don’t have the freezer space for all that meat

I understand! We have two freezers and both are full.

I may have room for some ribs :-D

I'd be down to take a brisket and a rack of beef ribs if this were to happen. Need to cook something on Super Bowl Sunday. :wink:

I really only want 2 briskets and maybe 4 racks of ribs.The briskets come 5 to a box and the ribs 10. But my other problem is they are Monday thru Friday from 6-2:30. Where not going to get there till after they close on Friday. I'll just have to wait till I talk to our friends in Downers Grove and see if I can line something up in the future. I'll let everyone know in advance. Oh I forget, the Short rides are 5.55 a pound and the Prime brisket is 3.30 a pound

Like I posted in the QTalk thread. RD has the chuck short ribs. They come in either a two pack or a four pack if I recall. I usually get the 2 pack. Just go in and ask for a day pass under KCBS. Even if you're not a KCBS member, chances are they won't ask for your KCBS card. They haven't asked for mine in several years.

Lost two today. Would have been nice to know before I sent the numbers to BBQ Supply, but oh well...

Ron, if anyone else bails in next 48 hours, please text me so I see it.

I got some Flips in the Harwood Heights area

:)

Back