Christmas Gifts for Customers

WhiskeyPigBbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I would like to send out some Christmas gifts to customers and am thinking about gift certificates For a place like Omaha Steaks. Just curious if anyone else had any suggestions or ideas.

I'd say get some kind of gift cards for local business. No idea if Omaha Steaks is a local business or not, but that's the route I'd go. Nice local restaurant when it comes right down to it, one you might be a fan of, or one that's well received. Local restaurants go through Hell on earth to stay afloat.

I'd say get some kind of gift cards for local business. No idea if Omaha Steaks is a local business or not, but that's the route I'd go. Nice local restaurant when it comes right down to it, one you might be a fan of, or one that's well received. Local restaurants go through Hell on earth to stay afloat.

+1 on this.

+1 on this idea. It would be great if maybe a local butcher shop or supermarket with some really good meat. Steaks from Omaha Steaks can run over $25 a pound and I don't know what prices are like in your area but we have a local market that you can get some really good steaks on special for under $10 a pound. Your customers can get a lot more bang for their buck and plus you support the local businesses.

Yep. The JB post and other +1s are good provided all customers are local.

Omaha Steaks are over rated. We live right down the street from a store, and since my wifes sister used to work there they could get a discount. I got some steaks for my BIL and sister for Christmas one year. Was almost embarrassed with the quality.

Back