4 Butts and a Beer

rbsnwngs

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
just wondering if theres any one else out there cooking right now

Just finished preping 18 racks, 32 chick breast, 4 whole chickens. Got to start early if I'm gonna have them all done by tomorrow evening. Also have to do 10 fatties and 10 brats.

Maybe I better start now?

Good Luck.

I finished several racks of ribs earlier. Just finished prepping a brisket for tomorrow.

May try lazy q, depending on the temp.:roll:

I think you got the title of the thread wrong - Ain't it 4 beers and a butt?

more like 4 butts 30 racks of bb 450 wings and a 30 pack of coors lite.

comon down got the beer the food and the futon

rbsnwngs said:
comon down got the beer the food and the futon

I can be there in 15 minutes.

Friends and family abandoned me this weekend. I got nothing planned for the smoker.

184 maple street islip
call if you need directios 631-678-1726
watch tv and cook

i need company so any body who wants to go ahead

what time you cookin till ...I might be there later on gotta drive through Islip anyhow

rbsnwngs said:
i need company so any body who wants to go ahead

You need Yahoo IM

We had a conference going

Then I forget how it ended, but recall getting laid (and no fur, so it wasnt the dog)

Got a 4# pork loin and a chusck roast thawed to cook tomorrow. Just took out a fatty. Gonna WSM tomorrow and watch commercials all day.

Love them SuperBowel commercials.

Anyone see the new Cheese Nips one where the blow hard walks into the guys office, sits on the Cheese Nips bag, and cheddars the office?

Farking hillarious

rbsnwngs said:
thats on the 18th isnt it

just ran it past the war department.... no problemo...might need a limo/cab/train/shopping cart ride home..
so's not to hijack.... what time're the ribs coming off?

willkat98 said:
You need Yahoo IM

We had a conference going

Then I forget how it ended, but recall getting laid (and no fur, so it wasnt the dog)

Got a 4# pork loin and a chusck roast thawed to cook tomorrow. Just took out a fatty. Gonna WSM tomorrow and watch commercials all day.

Love them SuperBowel commercials.

Anyone see the new Cheese Nips one where the blow hard walks into the guys office, sits on the Cheese Nips bag, and cheddars the office?

Farking hillarious

LOL that is a pretty funny one .. loved it ...Apparently godaddy.com had to do 7-8 remakes because the ones they presented initially were considered too racey for the network and NFL executives.. new world we live in i guess.. heading up to Resturant depot for some lump and ribs so as not to hijack thread lol

barfly said:
just ran it past the war department.... no problemo...might need a limo/cab/train/shopping cart ride home..
so's not to hijack.... what time're the ribs coming off?
ribs coming off around 3:00
just pulled some pork and bagged it up

Back