Pretty Good BBQ 2013 Dayton, Ohio

Dive I think we don't need your trailer....the small Lang should work.

Well, it looks like I'll be there. Unfortunately my guys won't. Once again it seems that the Greeks can't read a calendar (Greek Easter).

If we have enough cookers, I'd like to leave my 5th wheel at home. The good news is if we need it for our late night food, I can put my small Lang in the bed of the truck without much of a problem.

If you can let me know what you want as far as food, I can hit up one of my sponsors and see if we can get it donated. George is a good guy with a couple of restaurants so the odds are in our favor.

Really starting to look forward to seeing the gang! Hopefully some new faces will come out this year too!

Truck and trailer inspected for the roadtrip,
The trailer is getting prepped.
Generators have been tuned up.

Getting anxious!

Sounds like all three of my boys will be coming this year.
We'll be heading out Friday morning and hopefully spend the afternoon with Hogsbreath (genetic brother) and his family, taste some of the local fare, and then head to Dayton Saturday.
Looking forward to seeing my Brothers again!

I think I'll try to bring a couple of WSMs. You know, just so there's a real cooker available.

Sounds like all three of my boys will be coming this year.
We'll be heading out Friday morning and hopefully spend the afternoon with Hogsbreath (genetic brother) and his family, taste some of the local fare, and then head to Dayton Saturday.
Looking forward to seeing my Brothers again!

I think I'll try to bring a couple of WSMs. You know, just so there's a real cooker available.

Hey Clark... there will be a 22.5 WSM on my trailer... just for your use!

New tires went on the Lang yesterday and moved it up into driveway behind big truck. Tires in big truck filled with air. Starting to get kitchen set up in big truck today getting it ready for the trip. These days I move a lot slower takes a lot more time to do things. Have to hook up hot water heater to sink and load up a lot of cooking items brought in from winter. Really looking forward to seeing all...................I am bringing deer chili as aways and coffee will be hot all weekend and snacks........also the big generator......

Here's the spiel....

The address is 1222 North Main St, Dayton, Oh 45405 for you GPSers.
Directions:

From the North:
Take 75 South to the Main St Exit in Dayton
Turn Right onto Main Street
Go about 800 Yards to Helena St.
Turn Right onto Helena St
Church is immediatly on your Left.

From the South:
Take 75 North to the Main St Exit in Dayton
Turn Left onto Main St.
Go about 800 Yards to Helena St.
Turn Right onto Helena St