Grand Poo-Bah to be on "In the Pit" radio show Tuesday night

W

WhiskeyBentBBQ

We are fortunate enough to have Phil Rizzardi joining us Tuesday night on Whiskey Bent BBQ "In the Pit" radio show. We will be talking about the site,how it got started, etc. We will also be talking about upcoming Brethren events and what contests Phil will be cooking this year. It will be a fun filled hour. You can listen live on BlogTalkRadio.com at 7 PM EST and I will post the link as the show gets closer.

If you have any questions for Phil, please post them here and we will cover it on the show. We may even open up the call in number for a couple calls.

I sure hope you have your equivalent of the word nanny ready to go! :becky:

Please ask him about his competitive kite dancing days before BBQ! SkyDancer Lives!

th_Smiley07.gif

:becky: :becky: :becky:

Gotta ask him of the the significance.... of Snot.

Last edited:
Will this be available in a podcast/downloadable form if we can't listen live?

i just bought Rosetta stone for chad and I. The show will be broadcast in Romanian/Pig Latan.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Keep the questions and topics rolling in. I have a feeling the call in line could get pretty crazy on this one. :)

or ask him about the time he was interviewed and did a cooking demo about the art of American BBQ by a hot Japanese morning show TV reporter named Yumiko

:thumb:

Unlike TV shows, I hear that Radio interviews will make the guest appear to have more hair. Sorry Phil, I cannot help myself at times...:doh:

Back