Burnt Ends hankering

WOW, Steph! You're making my din din look like a booger. Burnt ends are the BEST!!

Burnt ends- ummmm. Went to my Bro's house last night (Timzcardz) and we had brisket and burnt ends for dinner. I had to keep telling him to get them away from because I kept picking at them even after I was full. Def one of my favorites. Great looking in your pics.

Hey Big B, those look good. I don't think I have ever had those, but I see you guys talking about them all the time. Added Burnt Ends to my to-do list. It skipped over a bunch of other things like clean the gutters, mow the lawn, fix light in the kitchen,,,,,,, etc.....

Thanks for the show!!

Scott

Phubar, I know you are a rice eater, so you should be able to get this, I like to take rice balls (musubi) coat with a little togarashi (Japanese Pepper powder) and dip into the rederings from burnt ends.

landarc - here I was thinking I was the only crazy one who did that (tried it the first time a couple months ago!) :lol:

skip putting umeboshi paste in the rice balls - just doesn't taste right with burnt ends (at least for my taste).

Gack, I hate umeboshi, I can totally skip that. We even had a tree, Grandma made it at home. Gack gack... we didnt use paste, she made whole sour plums. Now that I can make wine and beer, I wish I had those plums.

Man o man those look absolutely delicious! Pass me a beer and some white bread and I'm good to go! Great job!

Back