Minimum guest charge?

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
What do you guys charge for parties less than yor minimum?
We have a party for 30, normal price isin't worthwhile.

Not too sound mean but walk! Your time and effort are worth something.... I have done the same and never regretted it! If its family well different story but still when somebody gives you a maybe break even its not worth it....

Normally, I have a couple 5lb pans of pork or brisket in the freezer left over from other jobs or comps. I sell them meat by the pound and let them take care of the rest.

Welp, I have had parties of 30 order things that are twice as much as a party for 75.
It really depends on what they want to spend. If they do not want to spend the loot charge them by the lb.

Sometimes you you get a couple of different gigs under the belt for experience versus money; the payday comes later! YMMV

Not too sound mean but walk! Your time and effort are worth something.... I have done the same and never regretted it! If its family well different story but still when somebody gives you a maybe break even its not worth it....

I NEVER walk away from a job.....unless of course it doesn't pay. :biggrin:
It's not working with my normal numbers under 50 (minimum) but want to give it a try before i turn down any job!

Normally, I have a couple 5lb pans of pork or brisket in the freezer left over from other jobs or comps. I sell them meat by the pound and let them take care of the rest.

It's a wedding rehearsal dinner, backyard setting, don't need the onsight cook since they'll be at the church.

This may be the best way to go, thanks!

Back