My new BWS Party G2

ATLSean

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Picked her up last week, this was my first real cook on Sunday. Love it! Doing a brisket tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 287
Awesome and congrats! One of those are in my future for sure.

Thanks! Talked myself out of a Lang after I spoke to Andy with The Q Company.

Nice. Make sure you slam the firebox door. I can tell in the pic that the slam latch isn't latched completely.

Yup, I had just added some apple to start my smoke, didn't have it latched all the way. Still stayed tight until I noticed, though.

Sweet. So did you drag it up the stairs of the deck or go through the house? :razz:

Through the house, LOL. G2 has what, about 100lbs on the Party? My neighbor didn't mind helping with the three stairs from the garage, but down the hill and then up twenty four steps in the back might have been too much.

Cool

I love that your cooker is burping smoke and the next two neighbors must be in line at Panda Express. Their cookers are idle and under tarps.

Cool

Sorry-2Xpost

I like it - that's exactly what I want but in a custom color and standing upright LOL.

Thanks for the compliments, did my first brisket yesterday and it turned out great too!

Careful don't burn the deck down. Maybe consider a fireproof pad under the smoker. Great unit. Happy smokin.

The Gravitational Pull must be pretty strong where you live... Nice smoker though :)

Back