SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 2" Throwdown!!! (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Fire At Will Mates

Arrrrgh! This be another cannon blast from the Veterans. Take this you scurvy lot. I be tryin to shake of the rum from last night so I had me a hardy breakfast. You can see how it was fixed here.

DSC01515.jpg

Noobs are definitely coming out swinging! I like it. Should be a great throwdown (that of course, the salty vets will win)!

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! All hands on Deck! 93 has Blind sided us with an Excellent Entry AND The Cute Kid Crutch! We are Taking on water!

These sneak attacks could Scudde us!

Dude, calm down. You are a Farkenaut now. We don't panic. And, we farkenauts don't deal well with crew members who panic...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Cpc8Vw-2A"]Airplane! Slap - YouTube[/ame]

CD

Yeah Well, this is a different TD. Total votes win. We better get Busy Old Timer. ;D

Here is a shot from noob crew across the bow of the S.S. Farkenaut. While I was bustin my hump cutting the grass, the wifey grilled up some tilapia, shrimp, veggie bobs, and a side of artichoke pasta salad.

Awww daayum! noob Budman put the wife on Farkenaut slapdown duty. Take that!

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Fire 5.... Outbound Sortie Aloft!

Please accept this mediocre entry for the Farkenaughty Brethren. Aye have come to an impasse here. At first aye started out by "finding matches and looking for wood to cook with". Then aye progressed though the various stages of brethrenhood until Aye achieved the Manley status of " One Chatty Farker" Aye strive daily to achieve " Shut me the fark up" status but, one can only hope to achive such greatness in one's lifetime. So without further ado, I present my latest entry into the Veterans kick the Noobians arse's throwdown!

Hot & fast Ribeye

I am stuffed! Please use this as my polling Pic! Thanks

The thread can be viewed here and please do! http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2505656#post2505656

Awww daayum! noob Budman put the wife on Farkenaut slapdown duty. Take that!

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

I'd tell you what she said about you farkenauts, but I'd be forced to walk the plank, keel-hauled, and banned for life.:thumb:

Back