Memphis in May Roll Call

Good luck Fred. It is the only one that I need to do, to get all the big one's complete. Someday I will make it down there.

Would love to see you here one day. It is a blast.

I'll be there with Super Smokers. Shoulders again. Were not going to screw up the blind box this time hopefully! Atleast thats what Terry says.

This is by invitation only right? What qualifications do you need to be invited to this.

It looks like I'm going to have to skip it for the first time in about 7 years. Just too much going on this summer. Enjoy!

I'll be there with Super Smokers. Shoulders again. Were not going to screw up the blind box this time hopefully! Atleast thats what Terry says.

Good luck Eddy. What are you guys cooking on??? :wink:

It looks like I'm going to have to skip it for the first time in about 7 years. Just too much going on this summer. Enjoy!

Same here Clint, I've been the last two years and have had an absolute blast. Some day I want to get back down and actually compete in the contest.

Come on Chris. Jack McDavid is coming back with the Philly Pig to cook whole hog again on his Amish coffin cookers. I'm sure they would let you hang out and learn a little about hogs....
Sorry you won't be there this year. Cattlemen's got a new chef in town?
Hope to see you somewhere this year; Harpoon maybe?

This is by invitation only right? What qualifications do you need to be invited to this.
Some spots are held for invites, but anyone can apply to enter. You may end up in a lottery if a lot of teams apply ( this usually happens). Then you need to get your name picked. So many teams compete, you can only compete in one category.

Same here Clint, I've been the last two years and have had an absolute blast. Some day I want to get back down and actually compete in the contest.

I think a NE team is in order next year.

Hey Mark, yes the Cattlemens catering gig dried up this year. If you are at Harpoon I will see you there for sure.

Come on Chris. Jack McDavid is coming back with the Philly Pig to cook whole hog again on his Amish coffin cookers. I'm sure they would let you hang out and learn a little about hogs....
Sorry you won't be there this year. Cattlemen's got a new chef in town?
Hope to see you somewhere this year; Harpoon maybe?

The Bastey Boys compete in the Backyard every year. That roving Brethren team should compete !

My memory's still a little "tore up" from my last encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back