Contest Results Wolf it Down - Ft. Atkinson, WI - June 12/13

Great Lakes BBQ & Feed Co will be defending the title. Plan to be there mid morning Friday and Tiny will have my spot all ready for me.

here is what i know stitch is going to get a govaners proc for next year and it will be a qualifier. and i think he is going to give a discount next year to teams who come this year...

i think thay will be up this week stitch went to get it from paint today i think

I will have pics up the frist of next week of the cart. I did not like the paint job on it so I'm having them do it again. Should have by the end of the week and will but the graphics on it this weekend.

woooooo hooooo a cart! I don't live far it can be parked at my place! :icon_devil

What's this?!?! I thought you were cooking with me!

Now that Ty has a cooker you starting your own team?

LOL no darlin...

I am helping you and you care sooooooooo much about me that when you win you are going to park the cart at my place.... :lol:

Well Ford, it looks like it's just you and me...

I'm working on the cabinets and trailer this weekend so it'll be nice and smooth setting up.

BTW, I talked with Tiny and he has a special spot just for you back in the "hind 40". I figure your walk shouldn't take more than 45 minutes... LOL

Fellas I am a farkin idiot.I got my dates screwed up and promised to cook a graduation party that saturday.I am hoping to get down there for a visit after I leave the stuff off at the party.Most likely turn ins would be about done when I would get there.I did have a blast last year and was looking forward to this year.You wouldnt believe how much you can get tired of cooking pulled pork.A contest would be a vacation for sure.
Dive that package we discussed isnt gone out yet but it will be.

Fellas I am a farkin idiot.I got my dates screwed up and promised to cook a graduation party that Saturday.I am hoping to get down there for a visit after I leave the stuff off at the party.Most likely turn ins would be about done when I would get there.I did have a blast last year and was looking forward to this year.You wouldn't believe how much you can get tired of cooking pulled pork.A contest would be a vacation for sure.
Dive that package we discussed isn't gone out yet but it will be.
Hey Coz, don't worry about it... We are still trying to get our dates worked out... We'll also take care of Ford... I plan on going to the Retirement Home where my Mom is to get him a runner....

As for the package, don't sweat it... he has his cooker and his Mom is already figuring out what SHE wants him to cook... LOL

I guess this was more prophetic than I thought...

Stitch, any word on the number of teams coming???

I wish I could, it is just hard to justify paying to get into another contest right now until some job offers start coming in.....damn, sucks.....summer just took a big slow down....

I wish I could, it is just hard to justify paying to get into another contest right now until some job offers start coming in.....damn, sucks.....summer just took a big slow down....
I know that feeling... The reason we're doing this one is because:

A) Stitch and the guys cut the price
B) it's only a little over 100 miles from the house.

Wish you were going to be there bro!

Funny man

I'm working on the cabinets and trailer this weekend so it'll be nice and smooth setting up.

BTW, I talked with Tiny and he has a special spot just for you back in the "hind 40". I figure your walk shouldn't take more than 45 minutes... LOL
I'll just use my new golf cart. :icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil

Well at least it looks like only 2 Brethren members coming. I'm hoping there are more teams, otherwise we can just ship the golf cart to Michigan and save me a long drive. :biggrin: Actually I'd be there even if it was just me and they kept the cart. Great bunch of guys and I enjoyed cooking for them.

This was one of my best weekends last year and I am not real happy I screwed up.I do hope to make an appearance on Saturday.But I surely will miss being there friday nite.

Back