• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sam's Club Comp - How to Cancel?

Really???

It does not matter why. Stuff comes up. No biggie. BUT how long you wait to make a decision now that you know.... That speaks to character.

I wasn't saying you were gaming either but more this. We all know & understand things come up in life but in fairness since you know this early that something is possibly on the horizon you should make the decision one way or the other to be fair to those on the waiting list so that they can make their plans accordingly so no one is left hanging or scrambling at the last minute from you, the waiting list, kcbs & sam's contest as a courtesy

Well, I did withdraw from the contest. :mad: But not due to work. I just came from my eye doctor and they have scheduled my cataract surgery for three days before the comp. The surgeon said he would not recommend being exposed to smoke that soon after having an incision in my eye - infection danger. Good luck to whoever gets my spot and to all the competitors.

Well, I did withdraw from the contest. :mad: But not due to work. I just came from my eye doctor and they have scheduled my cataract surgery for three days before the comp. The surgeon said he would not recommend being exposed to smoke that soon after having an incision in my eye - infection danger. Good luck to whoever gets my spot and to all the competitors.

That information makes your avatar pretty funny. Good luck with your surgery and I wish you a speedy recovery. Keith

Back