New Rotisserie

• Thread starter Lakeside Smoker
  • Start date
L

Lakeside Smoker

IMG_7722.jpg

Here's a pic of my new rotisserie I just made for my Weber.
More info and pics here.

-Mike

Nice work there Mike. I have the Weber rotisserie and use it on average of once to twice a week. Ain't nothing better than rotisserie chicken from home. Our favorite is lamb though. Something about the way the fat drips off to make a whole different taste. Good job.

Very nice! Any pics of the build? I went to your blog but I didnt see anything on how you rolled or did put it together.

Yeah! Looks good from a distance Mike!

Fill us in on the build! Where did you get the rotis motor? (looks like an EZ-Que)

How about a shot of the spit rod cutout on the cylinder and the rolled edges?

Skidder! Lamb? Tell me more please. And do ya have your store buoght sammies worked out? I'd love to score a gig like that. Good luck Mon.

I was going to do something similar with a piece of aluminum and buy a 50$ rotisserie unit and make me own. Did you make this one as well? Or did you buy it?

Very nice! Any pics of the build? I went to your blog but I didnt see anything on how you rolled or did put it together.

Yeah! Looks good from a distance Mike!

Fill us in on the build! Where did you get the rotis motor? (looks like an EZ-Que)

How about a shot of the spit rod cutout on the cylinder and the rolled edges?

Sorry guys, I didn't take any pics of the actual build. It wasn't much of a process actually. It only took an hour to make. I figured out my cut size, blanked out a piece of stainless steel, hemmed the edges, and rolled it up. After I riveted it together, I drilled out my holes for the spit rod and mounted the motor. The motor is a Jenn Air.

Yes Sirree Mike, That is a Stainless Thing of Beauty! Nice job on the fab and enjoy the cook. What you have planned sure sounds tasty. I live in the next town over from you and have a few Sankaty brews that go real well with Lamb. Hint Hint!!

You're gonna love it!

Not sure if you've seen my Cajun Bandit kettle mod or not? But it has the capacity to cook direct or indirect with the waterpan in place. I just got a replacement center section for my 22.5" WSM that will be strictly for a rotis.

The stainless steel looks cool-now get spinnin'!

That is awesome Bro. Any chance of you making them and selling them?

That is awesome Bro. Any chance of you making them and selling them?

I saw a similar one online selling for $149. I couldn't compete with that price. But, if someone was looking for a taller one, made from stainless steel, we could talk. :-D

Back