Cooking Class Wine Country "Q" Hot-N-Fast Competition Cooking Class

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hi folks...we have been getting a lot of requests from our fellow PNWBA competitors to do a class on our cooking technique. Well...you asked for it...you got it! The response from our local teams was tremendous and our first class sold out in a day...wow! So...we are now looking to do a second class in December or January. These are "technique only" classes for cooking pork butt, brisket, and chicken (our ribs are low-n-slow). Also, our true flavor profiles will not be revealed...however we will be using our sponsors (Kosmo's and Simply Marvelous) products for the class. The cost is $100.00 per person and is limited to 10 people...with a minimum of 5 required. The class will be held at our house in Duvall, WA. Hope to see you there!
Cheers!
JD

Hi folks...we have been getting a lot of requests from our fellow PNWBA competitors to do a class on our cooking technique. Well...you asked for it...you got it! The response from our local teams was tremendous and our first class sold out in a day...wow! So...we are now looking to do a second class in December or January. These are "technique only" classes for cooking pork butt, brisket, and chicken (our ribs are low-n-slow). Also, our true flavor profiles will not be revealed...however we will be using our sponsors (Kosmo's and Simply Marvelous) products for the class. The cost is $100.00 per person and is limited to 10 people...with a minimum of 5 required. The class will be held at our house in Duvall, WA. Hope to see you there!
Cheers!
JD

Wow, JD, you snooze you lose, I guess!! Congrats on selling out so quick! You and Rhana have been whipping everyone's butt this year...I'm sure the entire PNWBA membership would love to take the class!!

Katie and I (or maybe just myelf) would have interest in a December/January class.

Sept 9th

How about having a class on Friday Sept 9th in Yakima? I will even fly down for it.

troy

Wow, JD, you snooze you lose, I guess!! Congrats on selling out so quick! You and Rhana have been whipping everyone's butt this year...I'm sure the entire PNWBA membership would love to take the class!!

Katie and I (or maybe just myelf) would have interest in a December/January class.

I'll let you know as soon as we know...:becky: Katie is welcome to join you...:thumb:

How about having a class on Friday Sept 9th in Yakima? I will even fly down for it.

troy

Really???!!! You'd fly all the way down here just to take my comp class...wow! :twisted: Sorry Troy...but we have other plans for the weekend...:becky:

JD nice pics, thanks for sharing! Looks like your class was a huge success! Is that your German Shepard? What a beautiful dog!
Thanks man...it was a lot of fun! Yep...that's our pooch...Jake "the destroyer"...lol! There's a story there!

Back