• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Banner!

Bunny

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Thank you to whoever gave us the info on the BBQ Banners. We got ours today and we are extremely happy. What'd we pay? $10 for a 6 x 3? Awesome!

Thank you. Tried to find the thread with no luck. Please remind us the orignal post.

Rich and Bunny:icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil

Thank you to whoever gave us the info on the BBQ Banners. We got ours today and we are extremely happy. What'd we pay? $10 for a 6 x 3? Awesome!

Thank you. Tried to find the thread with no luck. Please remind us the orignal post.

Rich and Bunny:icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil
Sledneck
Quintessential Chatty Farker
fudgesicle-icon.gif
blue%20cabo.jpg

gold1.JPG

icon1.gif
Free Banner for You Tailgate
http://www.buildasign.com/tailgate

Just pay $11 shipping. Customize yourself

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any bad feelings or sense of exclusion that the reader of this post may have-whether real or imagined. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster of this thread would like to also remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I would like to say thanks also . The banners are first class.

Rick

Got ours yesterday! Very nice and you can't beat the price! The promotion is only thru the end of the month, so better hurry! The process was very simple and easy. We just submitted a jpeg and had ours about a week later. Looks great!:smile:

You have till the end of the month to get one ordered if you havent done so.

Looks like some mythical bird chit all over their samples... I'd pay full price before ordering from a bunch of beakers. :twisted:

Actually I did order one. But I didn't pay for sewing grommets. How do you sew grommets anyway? I always use a hammer.

Their shipping seems to be going up. bunny paid $10. The next post says $11. I paid $13.94.

Last edited:
Mine showed up yesterday, absolutely the best value!!!! Actually thinking of ordering some others for catering gigs!

Looks like some mythical bird chit all over their samples... I'd pay full price before ordering from a bunch of beakers. :twisted:

Actually I did order one. But I didn't pay for sewing grommets. How do you sew grommets anyway? I always use a hammer.

Their shipping seems to be going up. bunny paid $10. The next post says $11. I paid $13.94.

The shipping cost may vary due to location. I understand all we were charged was shipping. I ordered 2 3’x6’ banners and paid $35 and change. I am on the east coast. Sure is better than full price AND shipping . I can only complement the quality of their work as I could not be happier with the ones I received. If I can come up with another need for banners before the end of the month I will order more.

Thanks to Sledneck for sharing this with us.

Rick

I am wondering about shipping as well. Like Jeff, I paid 13.94 for shipping. I find it strange that he and bunny are in the same town and that there is an almost $4.00 difference in shipping? :confused: Not really complaining since you cant beat the price, but just odd. I did not pay for grommets either, it appears that mine were hammer-sewn! :razz:

I see that some of use found grommet options. I must have done something different . The ones I received were double sewn edges, grommets in four corners. The prices are so good I didn’t question anything even with the price being a little higher than I first heard it would be.

I don't recall any grommet option on my order and they came sewn and stamped. Did you order signs or banners? It may make a difference. Anyway, Harbor Freight has brass grommet kits pretty cheap and you can add your own. I got a 2x8 and a 3x6 and plan to add a couple more grommets, $33 total for 2 banners-thats $10 each w $13 shipping-I'm surprised it wasn't delivered in Police cruiser!!

Just got my 2 banners today. Can't believe how good they are for the cost. Whoever started this thread about this company, I thank you.

Just got my 2 banners today. Can't believe how good they are for the cost. Whoever started this thread about this company, I thank you.

I just appreciate the Brethern for this!! I think I'll order one more...just because! Thanks! Love my Brethern.

Bunny:grin::grin:

It was Sledneck.

I dont know how he found the deal , but I know we are all happy he did .

Sledneck, thanks man!

Rick

Back