Meat Sale!

hamiltont

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Wohoo… Finally had a decent sale, for around these parts anyway. Angus Brisket = $2.78/lb. Found an 11 pounder that was nice & supple. Pork Loins = $1.78/lb. I make Canadian Bacon like a fend. 8 loins should keep me busy. Pork spare Ribs = $1.99/lb. They were pretty meaty. I stopped at 7. A lady (customer) at the meat counter wanted to know where the BBQ/party was. At the checkout an elderly lady asked me if I’d come over & show her husband how to BBQ. Gota love the “small town” atmosphere… I have to stop now. Both freezers are full. Damn, I love this hobby…Cheers!!!

Wohoo… Finally had a decent sale, for around these parts anyway. Angus Brisket = $2.78/lb. Found an 11 pounder that was nice & supple. Pork Loins = $1.78/lb. I make Canadian Bacon like a fend. 8 loins should keep me busy. Pork spare Ribs = $1.99/lb. They were pretty meaty. I stopped at 7. A lady (customer) at the meat counter wanted to know where the BBQ/party was. At the checkout an elderly lady asked me if I’d come over & show her husband how to BBQ. Gota love the “small town” atmosphere… I have to stop now. Both freezers are full. Damn, I love this hobby…Cheers!!!

Nice! Those are some good prices.

Go Big Red!

Back