Rock's BBQ (Stoker) has closed it's doors

RJ_Make

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Should have seen this coming with the discontinuation of the stoker last year and now really wish I purchased a few extra sensors.

Any idea where we can get/make some extra sensors?

Not surprising at all. Stokers used to be the Cadillac ATCs. :sad:

I needed a fan, so I think I am going to go with a new set up. I am parting out my controller, a meat and pit probe, and any adapters,etc..

PM me.

Mods: If I need to start a new thread in classifieds let me know.

Not surprising at all. Stokers used to be the Cadillac ATCs. :sad:

I needed a fan, so I think I am going to go with a new set up. I am parting out my controller, a meat and pit probe, and any adapters,etc..

PM me.

Mods: If I need to start a new thread in classifieds let me know.

If you have a defective fan (still have the plug) you can just replace the fan motor. Just requires a little bit of soldering.

I was definitely sad last year when I learned that they were no longer going to sell their device. I sent an email and left a voice message asking them to contact me for I was interested in buying the technology from them. Unfortunately after several emails and voice messages I never received a call back.
I do not understand why someone that was getting out of the business would not be interested in selling the business.

I was definitely sad last year when I learned that they were no longer going to sell their device. I sent an email and left a voice message asking them to contact me for I was interested in buying the technology from them. Unfortunately after several emails and voice messages I never received a call back.
I do not understand why someone that was getting out of the business would not be interested in selling the business.

Very sad indeed. It's such a great product, with tons of flexibility.

The probes use a DS2762A chip with what appears to be a multi-layer board. Which I suspect would be very difficult to duplicate for repair/replacement needs.

Rocks bbq back open!!!

Rocks BBQ is back open. Unfortunately they are no longer manufacturing stokers but they are selling all the parts and accessories! That’s good news for lots I’m sure!
:clap:

Are you sure? The website doesn't allow orders, and phone messages don't get returned (Different forward number on the message then what's dialed.

Rocks BBQ is back open. Unfortunately they are no longer manufacturing stokers but they are selling all the parts and accessories! That’s good news for lots I’m sure!
:clap:
What is the contact info?

I believe there was health issues within the family that played a role with Rocks closing down their business.

Back